Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hoop Dawgs

If I had started this blog 4 years ago, I'd have devoted plenty of space to college basketball. With Georgia's troubles, I just haven't had the energy to write on it too much. I'll say it now that the season's over. Felton did a good job this year. The team is just not deep enough. In two years the effort this team had to put out might pay off. We just need more talent. Luckily, I don't see anyone else in the SEC East (other than UK and UF, who already are great) who is stepping up. Georgia will be a tough team to play for years. I worry about quick success, and Felton leaving. Two years, we'll be back in the NCAAs.

My RPI project should go up on Sunday or Monday. Basically, I'll take the RPI, list the teams in the tournament according to the RPI, and compare the RPI seed to the actual seed. Then we'll watch and see if the RPI was a better gauge than the committee.

0 comments: