Monday, October 10, 2005

Welcome Message Board Readers

Strangely enough, I'm not a reader of message boards. Not my thing. But it's truly amazing to see my daily hits rise 30 fold just after a few posts on message boards. I think the traffic is hilarious, but then again I started this thing just as a zip drive for my ever-shrinking-due-to-alcohol brain and I'm surprised that anyone else reads it.

But more than anything else, I feel like I've arrived today. Seriously, I know I've made it when a Notre Dame poster calls me arrogant. Wow.

If nothing else, thanks for the traffic, and if you like the ignorant, myopic rants of a redneck, come on back sometime.

Now, if I could only get some real pipe-hittin', OMG teh Nd rulz trolls up in this mug, I'd really be sitting pretty. The comments thing, go ahead and use it. I won't bite too hard.

0 comments: