Monday, August 08, 2005

Cry Havoc!

Now that I'm married, I plan on filling this space with third generation Tim Allen comedy routines and reviews of According to Jim. In 9 days of marriage, I've confirmed (to myself) the fact that Men are from Mars and women are from Crazyland. And they don't know how to use the remote control or order at a drive through! And have you seen the way they leave haircare products in the bathroom!

Anyway, I've got big plans for the next month 'round here. Fewer movie reviews, more sports talk. Premiership starts Saturday. College football right around the corner. Plus, I'm totally inspired by Mexican ESPN's Cronometro, which is like the awesomest bastard son of PTI and The Sports Reporters.


I promise, no, I solemnly VOW that I will have more posts up this month than the number of times the word "like" is said on the average episode of Laguna Beach.

Yeah, Laguna Beach... did I have a conversation about those broads at the wedding? Hazy...

This is just a tease. The full wrath of my ringed typing fingers shall be felt. I mean, I missed Peter Gammons' Hall of Fame induction. And he talked about Mike Barnicle in it. It's almost as if he was daring me. Like I won't get into some gangsta shit. Bitch, your transitions lenses looked like you had my Mexican runs smeared all over your eyes. I got like two and a half months boiled up inside me.

Shit will be blowing up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like Cronómetro. It's a lot of fun to do. I'll be back on on Friday.
Cheers!
Roberto.