Saturday, October 27, 2007

FUCKING A FUCKING A FUCKING A

My shattered view of the world has been challenged.









Truly. A pride-obliterating bitchslap.

UPDATE LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Fishfisting condor-rapist fucktrolley dildo-cowboy cocksmoking indeed.

UPDATE LIKE 2 HOURS LATER: This is pretty much my favorite post ever. Especially for the google hits I'll get from it. Also: Knowshon is the greatest. And for the record, Georgia players did "the chop" approximately 1 GD PLAY INTO THE GAME and it didn't end up biting us in the ass. The world is upside down. Dogs and cats, living in harmony. My neighbors thought there was a murder taking place in my home when the last fumbled snap happened. Greatest ever. HAHA!

4 comments:

peacedog said...

Difficult for me to put it into words. Yay!

Jared said...

Woo!

T-Lud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-Lud said...

Dawgs roll in J-ville. Richt shows his asshole side and a Walton Raider is SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week. I think I prefer bizarro world.