Saturday, February 26, 2005

Catching Up On The Running Series

John Donovan's NL West picks:

1. Dodgers
2. Giants
3. Diamondbacks
4. Padres
5. Rockies

My picks:

1. Giants
2. Padres
3. Diamondbacks
4. Dodgers
5. Rockies

I think Bonds has one more year of carrying this team. The Diamondbacks will be the most improved team in MLB. The Dodgers will fall apart with injuries.

I pick the same as Donovan in the AL East:

1. Yankees
2. Red Sox
3. Orioles
4. Blue Jays
5. Devil Rays

Here are Donovan's picks in the AL Central:

1. Twins
2. Indians
3. White Sox
4. Tigers
5. Royals

I'd swap the Tigers and White Sox.

And finally, Donovan's picks for the AL West:

1. Angels
2. Mariners
3. A's
4. Rangers

I'd swap the Rangers and A's, but this entire division will be within 8 games top to bottom.

0 comments: