Friday, April 29, 2005

Premiership Picks

Here's the thing... I ate a meal tonight at a dive where they serve a bacon cheeseburger on a bun made from Krispy Kreme donuts. And I didn't order it. Mistake. I'll get it someday though...

So far: 33/90, 3 right scorelines.

Birmingham City v. Blackburn Rovers: 0-0. Draws seem to be the right pick with Blackeye.
Fulham v. Everton: 0-2. Everton want to make it too hard for the FA to give a spot in the Big Cup to Liverpool.
Liverpool v. Middlesbrough: 1-1. Not a good result for either. Both headed for Europe, anyway.
Manchester City v. Portsmouth: 2-0. Pompey risking it.
Newcastle United v. Crystal Palace: 1-2. Can't pick toon now. Palace staying up? I like them better than Soton and Norwich.
Southampton v. Norwich City: 1-1. Bad news for both sides.
Bolton v. Chelsea: 0-1. Ribbons, medals and champagne.
Tottenham Hotspur v. Aston Villa: 2-2. Entertaining, but not helpful to either team.
Charlton Athletic v. Manchester United: 2-2. Keeper problems. Man U to need to qualify for Big Cup? Only the Yankees' struggles are more satisfying.
West Bromwich Albion v. Arsenal: 1-3. For some reason I think this weekend the good teams knock off the bad teams and that the bottom spots won't get decided until the last round.

And I'll try to write something interesting this weekend for all 2 of my readers. Got burned out by the 42,000 words I wasted on the boring ass draft last weekend...

0 comments: