Friday, September 16, 2005

Premiership Picks

Last week: 3/10, 0 right results, but I should give myself credit for predicting that I'd suck.
Season: 23/44, 6 right results.

Charlton Athletic v. Chelsea: 1-1. I like Charlton so far, but I don't see Chelsea losing.
Fulham v. West Ham United: 1-2. Fulham start a quick decline.
Portsmouth v. Birmingham City: 0-1. Neither team worth a shit.
Sunderland v. West Bromwich Albion: 0-2. See above.
Aston Villa v. Tottenham Hotspur: 1-2. For some reason I like the road teams this weekend.
Liverpool v. Manchester United: 2-0. Man U have trouble in the defense.
Blackburn Rovers v. Newcastle United: 2-0. Souness looking for a job by Monday.
Wigan Athletic v. Middlesbrough: 0-1 Confidence from midweek UEFA match.
Manchester City v. Bolton Wanderers: 2-0 City are legit.
Arsenal v. Everton: 3-0. Everton suck bad.

0 comments: