Thursday, September 29, 2005

Premiership Picks

Like the Breakfast Club, I'm right on track. Like a potato farmer, I carry a big sack.

Last week: 6/10 right result. 2 right scorelines
Season: 31/64 right result. 9 right scorelines.

Blackburn Rovers v. West Bromwich Albion: 1-0. Ugly, but I get the feeling Blackburn are about to go on a run to ensure they stay up but poor.
Charlton Athletic v. Tottenham Hotspur: 2-2. I've been high on both these teams all year. I think Spurs are a little better, but not this weekend.
Fulham v. Manchester United: 0-2. Breaking out of the slump a little bit.
Portsmouth v. Newcastle United: 1-1. Yawn.
Sunderland v. West Ham United: 1-1. Yawn.
Manchester City v. Everton: 3-0. City played bad last week. Everton are the perfect remedy.
Wigan Athletic v. Bolton Wanderers: 0-2. Local interest. I'm liking Bolton more and more.
Arsenal v. Birmingham City: 2-1. Arsenal haven't impressed lately, so this might be a bad pick.
Aston Villa v. Middlesbrough: 2-0. Why aren't Villa better?
Liverpool v. Chelsea: 0-0. Familiarity breeds the opposite of contretemps. Boredom.

0 comments: