Monday, October 30, 2006

Soundtrack of my life

Meme seen at Mez Eclipse. Wanted to try it.

Here's how you do it:

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits:
Nothing in My Way - Keane

Waking Up:
Radio Free Europe - R.E.M.

First Day At School:
The Danger Zone - Digital Underground (HOLY SHIT - I FORGOT I HAD THIS. FREAKING AWESOME!)

Falling In Love:
Where is My Mind - Pixies

Breaking UP:
Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Prom:
All Because of You - U2

Life's Ok:
If I Run - Semisonic

Mental Breakdown:
I'll Stick Around - Foo Fighters

Driving:
For Nancy - Pete Yorn

Flashback:
Start Choppin' - Dinosaur Jr.

Getting Back Together:
Slow & Low - Beastie Boys

Birth of Child:
Polovtsian Dances Nos. 8 & 17 - Alexander Borodin (from Prince Igor)

Wedding Scene:
My Favorite Things - Andre 3000

Final Battle:
Down Slow - Moby

Death Scene:
Blowing It - Dinosaur Jr.

Funeral Song:
From Now On - Pavement

End Credits:
2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted - 2Pac & Snoop Dogg (Break out the champagne glasses an muthafuckin' condoms!)

I am quite pleased with this list. It's quite 99x. First day at school, life's Ok, flashback, wedding, battle and end credits are on the money. I have to listen to that Digital Underground album again. That song is the shit.

0 comments: