Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Where have I been?

Sorry to leave that half baked post on Hruby up so long. I still think his article was a piece of shit, but I could've done a better job of ripping it.

What have I been doing? A mix of wedding planning, lots of work and not much sleep.

I went to NYC last week on business. Stayed at the W hotel on Times Square. Definitely not cool enough to stay there. I was pretty much exhausted when I finally checked in (hour 19 of my day), and I wouldn't bet my life on it, but the young girl riding the elevator with me looked a whole lot like Ashlee Simpson, but with blond hair. Then the Lady told me that she's a blonde now. Es posible. Everyone who worked there had either a French or Australian accent. I enjoy Times Square because I like to make eye contact and say things like "Excuse me" to people who don't expect it and watch their reactions.

I've been watching a lot of Reno 911! lately which makes me feel like a big idiot for not watching it religiously before the last month or so. Junior freaking kills me. And I'm in lust for Johnson's fupa.

Fuck hurricanes. If Hurricane Harvey ruins my honeymoon, the middle name is officially changing. And I think it's really terrible about the guy on Kathryn Avenue. That street is right around the corner from me.


Sports randomness and movies to come...

0 comments: