Thursday, September 01, 2005

Flick the Button

Man, it's been forever. I hope I remember all the movies I've watched.

Good Bye Lenin!: Nice enough. Not quite as moving as I was expecting, but still pretty good. It definitely brought a different perspective to the fall of the Berlin Wall, one not known over here. Unfortunately, I think I had too high expectations and I saw it in a bad mood. Steak knives.

Miracle: Kurt Russell is pretty good, but everyone else in this was out of his league. Plus, anyone who has seen the actual games or the SportsCentury-ish specials on it will be kind of bored. I was. Fine for 9 year olds. You're fired.

The Terminal: Unsure what this movie was supposed to be. Not romantic enough to be that, not funny enough to be comedy, not dry enough to be satire. Just kind of plays to the middle. Not good. Hanks fails too - I didn't for one second believe his character. Fired.

The Grudge: If I were more interested, I'd say I need to watch this again, because I didn't really understand what was going on. But I was bored too. And I wasn't that scared. I guess it was weird, but that's not enough. Fired.

0 comments: